Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Best Casual Look" Coral Top + Distressed Skinny Jeans

                       
       
This is actually coral with my phone it displays as pink! lol I'm happy to say I'll be purchasing my first and new camera tomorrow. But back to the look. 

To achieve this look for less I thrifted the top and paired it with my Arizona skinny distressed jeans, along with these great pantent leather pointy flats, statement necklace and bracelet all from Target. I scored the cool black & gold bag out thrifting for only 4 bucks! 

Details of my look:  
APT 9 Sheer Coral Top (Thrifted)
Black & Gold Bag (Thrifted)
Arizona Distressed Jeans (JC Penny)
Black Pointed Toe Flats (Target)
Bracelets (Target)
Statement Necklace (Target)
Michael Kors Gold Watch (Dillards)

   My Inspired Look of the Day


    My Recreated Look for Less







2 comments:

  1. So cute! Love your outfit and your HAIR! Your hair is so stinkin' pretty!!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete