Tuesday, October 14, 2014

It's About the Leaves


The weather was so perfect today! Wish it could be like this everyday. I gain a new follower on Instagram yesterday and she's an amazing stylist on Polyvore! She impressed me so much I decide to recreate one of her looks! Follow her on Instagram at kimaginethis. (View the inspired look below)

The sweater I chose is a piece I purchased out thrifting and to make it special my 6 year old son pick it out for me!! He's learning early! 

Details of my look:  
Classic Elements Sweater (Thrifted) $4.00
Distressed Skinny Jeans (Thrifted) $5.00
Kelly and Katie Ankle Boots (DSW/old)
Clutch (Thrifted) $4.00
Michael Kors Gold Watch (Dillard's)
Case customized by yours truly! :)

Look of the Day by kimaginethis.com

My Recreated Look!










No comments:

Post a Comment