Monday, October 13, 2014

Something Blue!





Happy Monday Everyone! Its something about blue that makes me smile! Could you believe I score this top for only $3 bucks out thrifting?! I paired it up with ripped Forever 21 skinny jeans and brought it back to life! And there it was thinking no one wanted it! Welcome to your new home old blue, you've been renewed! 

Details of my look:  
Blue Tank Top (Thrifted) $3.00
Distressed Skinny Jeans (Forever 21) $15
Heels (Target/old)
Leather Woven Bag (Talbots/Thrifted) $5.00
Gold Bracelet (Thrifted) $1.00
Michael Kors Gold Watch (Dillard's)
Case made by me! <3






2 comments:

  1. Great color on you! Ah, I wish I could see a close-up of those shoes, they look crazy pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I'm sorry, I'll take a close up picture of the shoes and post. Check back later today. :)

    ReplyDelete