Monday, August 10, 2015

The Naturalist in Me!

Me and my widow's peak.... Today I'm wearing this awesome jumper from Forever 21. This can be wore with a blazer for a great office look or simply by itself for a great day look. I am rocking my natural curls today along with my favorite fedora hat my Dad passed to me. I hope everyone is having a great Monday! Check out the details below and Thanks for stopping by! :)






Details of my look:  
Jumper: (Forever 21) $19.99
Blazer: (Nordstrom Rack) $29.99
White Pumps: (TJ Maxx) $19.99
Necklace: (Thrifted) $2.00
Ear Rings: (Target) 5.99
Gold Bracelet: (Michael Kors) $99.99
Rings: (American Eagle) $12.99
Gold Quartz Orient Watch: Gift
Fedora Hat: Gift



1 comment:

  1. In love with ur hair bb. So gorgeous!!
    You styled this romper so well. Love it.
    Xox. Raysa

    ReplyDelete