Thursday, August 6, 2015

Comfy Work Look

Absolutely you can rock a casual look in the middle of the week. I was running a little late and threw this fit together. I knew today was going to be a busy one. So I opted for a simple comfy look!  

Thanks for stopping by! :)

Check out the details below. 








Details of my look:  
Stripe Top: (Forever 21) $19.99
Olive Skinny Jeans: (TJ Maxx) $9.99
Flats: (Target) $19.99
Coin Necklace: (Thrifted) $2.00
Gold Bracelet: (Michael Kors) $99.99
Rings: (American Eagle) $12.99
Michael Kors Watch: (Dillard's) $275
Michael Kors Bag: $180 (On Sale)




4 comments:

  1. Love this simple comfy look bb!! You rock no matter what.
    Xox, 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your accessories! I can't take my eyes off that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete