Friday, July 31, 2015

Dots + Pops = Polka Dot Kinda Day!

Hello luvs hope you're having a great day! 
Today I'm sharing one of my favorite looks mainly because it features one of my favorite colors....RED! I found this classic vintage blazer out thrifting...I'm so obsessed to this blazer!!! 
I'm sure if you're following me on Instagram (being_meka_j), you've seen me rock this with a few different looks. 
It is a very easy piece that can be worn year round with just about everything. 

Check out the details below. 

Thanks for stopping by. :)












Details of my look:  
Red Vintage Blazer: (Thrifted) $9.99
Lace Peplum Top: (Thrifted) $4.99
Pants: (Forever 21) $19.99
Mules: (Forever 21) $35.99
Gold Bracelet: (Michael Kors) $99.99
Bead Jade Bracelet: Gift
Rings: (American Eagle) $12.99
Michael Kors Watch: (Dillard's) $275
Michael Kors Hamilton Bag: Gift










2 comments:

  1. Oh bb you are such a stylish, so in love with this chic and edgy look!! You look amazing!! Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you beautiful. You know I always value your opinion and so love your style bb! <3

    ReplyDelete