Tuesday, July 7, 2015

How I styled my Apple iWatch

Contemplating contemplating...my thoughts wondering should I get it? or should I not? Once I found out the bands were interchangeable it was a wrap. 
I decided to add the iwatch to my wardrobe collection and I love it! 

Check out my latest youtube video of my first impression of this beauty!

Today I styled it with some black and white printed pants, v-neck tee, and a mustard yellow crop blazer to complete the look. 
Check out the details below. And thanks for stopping by. :) 







Details of my look:  
Yellow Crop Blazer: (TJ Maxx) $9.99
White V-Neck Tee: (Zara) $17.99
Pants: (Twice Lucky Resale) $8.99
Mary Jane Heels: (TJ Max) $14.99
Bracelet: (Target) $9.99
Rings: (American Eagle) $12.99
Apple iWatch: (Apple Store) $349
Apple Milanese Loop Band: $150









8 comments:

  1. You are a true beauty bb. Love the pops of yellow. You look amazing, and tha watch is onpoint like you bb. Big hugs and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, I love the pants, they're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! LOVE THIS YELLOW BLAZER! GREAT FINDS GORGEOUS!
    www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete