Monday, June 15, 2015

Inspired by one of the Best

I woke up this morning with no idea of what to wear. So the first thing I hit was Pinterest and up pops one of my favorite fashionistas Lauren Conrad!! 

I am so in love with her style...It's simple, chic, and always fab. I decided to try and recreate her look. 
Did I achieve it?






Details of my look:  
Peplum Top: (thrifted) $5.99
Jeans: (American Eagle) $39.99
Black Flals: (Target) $24.99
Rings: (American Eagle) $12.99
Michael Kors Watch: (Dillards) $275


4 comments:

  1. Love how you recreated it :) In love with the top xx

    Adi
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful...You know I so adore your style<3

      Delete
  2. You did a great job babe!!! I can't stop looking at your hair. Super fabulous. Xo

    ReplyDelete