Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Casual Weekend Look


This weekend consist of more and more rain in Houston but as soon as the sun decided to show it's face I threw on my weekend-wear and I was out!

This casual look consist of a beautiful gold sheer top I found out thrifting, SCORE! 

One thing I love about thrifting is the uniqueness! I love the fact that I can wear something with no worries of seeing another person rocking the same look. 

I pair this beauty with a simple pair of jean shorts and my Aldo oxfords. 

My accessories consist of a Michael Kor's clutch, MK Lexington Watch, bangles from Target and a few rosary bracelets.

Thank you so much for checking out my look...Don't forget to comment below! <3



 
                                         
         
                            
            
                                   


Details of my look:  
Sheer Gold Top: (Thrifted) $2.99
Jean Shorts: (TJ Maxx) old
Nude Oxfords: (Aldo) $24.99 
Michael Kors Clutch: (Gift) 
Bracelets: (Target) $12.99
Bracelets: Rosary bracelets made by a friend
Watch: Michael Kors Lextington Watch

2 comments:

  1. Can you even be more fabulous!?!! And look at those sexy and fit legs. You look so chic babe . I love everything. Xox

    ReplyDelete