Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Playing up the Nudes...

Today I decided to change it up a bit, gave my skinny jeans a break and rocked a wide leg trouser...

This style was inspired by the one and only Olivia Pope. Did I pull it off?

Believe it or not I've had these pants and top for the last 5 years which goes to show "fashion is a circle!"

I played this look up with my studded coral pumps...I so love these heels so comfortable! 

So ladies renew your wardrobe by shopping in your own closet and look to sites like Pinterest for inspiration.







Details of my look:  
Forever 21 Nude Top: (Old)
Express Trousers: (Old)
Coral Studded Heels/Pumps: (Gift)
MK Hamilton Bag: (Gift) 
Pearl Long Necklace: (Thrifted) $1.99
Lexington Michael Kors Watch: $275







8 comments:

  1. Wow babe , You look beyond fabulous. Such a fashionista. You nail it as always!!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit dear, you looking so fine, kisses :)
    http://www.vivalafashion.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweetie, you look really lovely in these nudes! so elegant but still a little sexy! ;)
    love, liz
    www.stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love me some Olivia Pope, she's gorg! And so are you..killing it!! Xo, Tara
    ️fancylittlemomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you Tara. I love your blog <3

    ReplyDelete